Majortel DC/DC Converter System FAQ Continued…
What are the factory default relay settings configured in the controller when shipped with a system?
- Floating Circuit: The dc input to the converter can be positive ground, negative ground, or floating. Neither positive nor negative side of the input is connected to the chassis ground.
- Isolation Design, front to back: The converter dc output is isolated from the input and floating. Neither positive nor negative side of the output is connected to the chassis ground. Dielectric Isolation Rating: 4242 Vdc / 3K Vac Input-to-Output
- Forced Air Cooling: Internal component heat is removed from the power product by cooling fans at the front of the module. Air flow is from front-to-back. The fans are thermostatically controlled and will increase speed as required, based on the internal temperature of the module case.
- Input Terminals: Screw Terminals[M4 x 0.7]; bare wire 6-14 AWG solid or ring terminals, like Panduit #PN10-8R
- Output Terminals: Screw Terminals[M6 x 1.0]; bare wire 6-14 AWG solid or ring terminals, like Panduit #8 STR CU LCA8-14
- Output Bus: Common bus to preconfigured isolated load circuit breakers at 50A each.
- Dry Contact Terminal: Dry contact terminal facilitates the connection of the installation alarm senor system to the Form-C relay on the power product. The relay rating relay is 2A @ 30VDC or 1A @ 125VAC
- Grounding: Chassis to earth ground connection should be made per customer installation specifications or prevailing safety authority having jurisdiction. Stud/Nut[M4 x 0.7]
|Relay #1 Contains MAJOR Alarms
||Relay #2 Contains MINOR Alarms
|Input DC Failure
Load Circuit Breaker 1 open
Load Circuit Breaker 2 open
Module Failure Input/Output
|Input DC Abnormal voltage
Output DC Abnormal voltage
Review more details about DC/DC power conversion HERE.