Majorpower Corporation encourages a growth-oriented culture that inspires the entrepreneurial spirit of our employees while continually optimizing our power solutions through research, development and customer feedback.
Our close-knit team serves the power conversion market as a top-shelf power manufacturer with a sharp business sense and an ethical foundation that exceed the norm. We are energized daily with the goals of growth, passion and challenge for:
+ Engaging Up-Scale associates with a passion to drive client satisfaction and growth.
+ Developing and recommending key products that perform beyond client expectations
+ Providing the client with product solutions to power conversion challenges and critical applications worldwide.
Majorpower offers competitive compensation, benefits and the professional advantage of an environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements. Join our Team.
Share your talents and experience with us. We are always looking for inspiring and goal oriented team members. Submit a cover letter and resume for review using the “Easy Apply” indeed.com portal.
This new Marketing & Sales position will be responsible for consultant style sales to our channel partners. The best candidate will have a track record of creating and maintaining sales/technical relationships with integrators, regional re-sellers and value add distributors. Leverage the engineering relationships to acquire our product approvals, as integrated equipment, in their pre-engineered package solutions.
• Maintain a full understanding of deal registration and inbound lead management. Create and process reports for pipeline management. Manage contact experience database in Salesforce.Com.
• Exceed quota for sales in assigned channel with growth expectation quarter to quarter. Create increased Sales volume with account additions and new product category placement within existing accounts.
• Maintain our MarCom assets and create new campaigns for product awareness.
• Provide manufacturer support to the established sales channel partners, providing them with premier customer experience throughout the buying process. (pre-sales to delivery confirmation and beyond)
Experience & Education:
• BA in marketing or business development field
• 4-6 years of experience in a product marketing and sales.
• Proven attention to detail and customer focus
• Demonstrate listening skills, tact and ability to work in a team.
• Ability to multitask
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft office (Outlook, Word and Excel)
• Manages priorities efficiently and independently
• Experience with CRM software
• Experience with digital marketing/campaign software